Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? HU offers 20 Holland Scholarships for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Apply as soon as possible!
The scholarship, financed in association with the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies only. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, their motivation letter, and projected classroom diversity.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are paying the higher, non-EU tuition fee.
- You have obtained excellent study results during your previous studies.
- You have been admitted to one of the English-taught bachelor programmes at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht.
- You do not qualify for any other scholarship or grant.
- You have never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands (except for a preparatory language course).
How to apply
The application deadline for the Holland Scholarship is 1 May for the academic year starting in September. In order to apply, please follow the instructions on the application form. You will receive a final decision within six weeks after applications have closed.