Is there a future for marketing
This project has two goals:
- Development of practice-relevant education programs and research programs. We do this by examining trends through literature study, interviews with leading people in the field and a conference in which we build scenarios with experts
- Train the trainer program so that we master the skills to do this within the HU
The project provides a number of scenarios for which we can prepare and which we can monitor in the future. This keeps our education and research programs up to date.
01 September 2020 - 31 December 2020
The following steps were taken in this research:
- A literature review. For this, information is also obtained from job ads of leading companies via web scraping and Natural Language Processing.
- Interviews with leading people in practice and science.
- A final work conference with 25 experts to develop scenarios after which a final report is made.
- After all this, the train the trainer sessions take place, the scenarios are prepared, and the organisation is set up to monitor everything over time.