Debby Goedknegt has been working at the Institute for the Built Environment of the Faculty of Nature and Technology at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht since 2003. She studied Architecture at the HU, followed by a post-HPE programme at Avans University of Applied Sciences and a master's degree in Project Management at the HU.
Debby has taught for the educational programmes: Built Environment, Architecture and Construction Engineering, and Construction Management. She was also responsible for the minor People Planet Profit and contributed to the development of the international minor Smart Sustainable Cities and the bachelor Built Environment.
Debby is currently the programme coordinator of the Master of Urban and Area Development (MUAD), educational coordinator of year 3-4 of the bachelor Built Environment (BBE) and project leader of the development of a new technical track at the MUAD (Urban Engineering). Within the research group, Debby Goedknegt studies how information management can be used to improve chain cooperation among Dutch housing associations.
Fields of expertise
- Construction (built environment)
- Results-oriented collaboration
- Information management in supply chain partnering improving maintenance processes in Dutch housing associations
- Towards results-oriented maintenance processes at Dutch housing associations
- Changing business process management in project development