Irene van der Marel-Koning MSc is a researcher for the Research group Speech and Language Therapy: Participation through communication. Irene also works as a lecturer for the Business Administration degree programme at the Institute for Business Administration.
She has been conducting her doctoral research since 1 May 2016, under the title ‘Afstudeerbegeleiding in het hbo: over de integratie van expertisegebieden in het pedagogisch-didactisch handelen door afstudeerbegeleiders in het economisch domein’ (‘Graduation supervision in higher professional education: On the integration of areas of expertise during pedagogical-didactic activities by graduation supervisors in the field of economics’).
- 1 September 2013 - present: Researcher for Research group Methodology of Practice-Based Research.
- 2011 - present: Lecturer for the Business Administration degree programme at the Institute for Business Administration (IBA).
- 2007-2010: Lecturer for the Logistics Management degree programme at the Faculty of Economics & Management.
- 2005-2007: HR advisor, PepsiCo International.
- 2007-2012: BSc Labour and Organisational Psychology, Open University.
- 1998-2005: MSc Industrial Engineering & Management, University of Twente.
Fields of expertise
- Graduation supervision in higher professional education
- Professional research competence in professional products
- Methodology of Practice-Based Research
- Graduation project supervision of undergraduate students in Higher Professional Education Paperbijdrage conferentie