Learning and supervising in 'hybrid learning environments'
Our aim is to collect knowledge about learning and supervision in ‘hybrid learning environments’. Based on these findings, we are developing methodologies for tailor-made supervision of senior secondary vocational education students in ‘hybrid learning environments’. The purpose of these methodologies is to assist trainers in making informed decisions.
Visit the project website for the final report, tools and products (in Dutch).
01 September 2017 - 30 June 2022
This is a four-year project, during which researchers and lecturer-researchers gather knowledge about learning activities and supervision in existing hybrid learning environments. Through a design study, we are developing methodologies for tailor-made supervision in hybrid learning environments based on the knowledge acquired.
Collaboration with knowledge partners
- Research group Vocational Education, Research centre for Learning and Innovation, HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Agile Craftsmanship professorship, NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Open University (Welten Institute)
- ROC Midden Nederland (Central Netherlands Regional Education and Training Centre)
- Deltion College
- ROC Albeda College
- ROC Friesland College
- Rechtbank Midden-Nederland
- Rotterdams ondernemersbelang
- SIA RAAK-PRO