The scholarship, financed in association with the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies only. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, their motivation letter, and projected classroom diversity.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are paying the higher, non-EU tuition fee.
- You have obtained excellent study results during your previous studies.
- You have been admitted to one of the English-taught bachelor programmes at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht.
- You do not qualify for any other scholarship or grant.
- You have never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands (except for a preparatory language course).
How to apply
The application deadline for the NL Scholarship is 1 May for the academic year starting in September. In order to apply, please follow the instructions on the application form. You will receive a final decision within six weeks after applications have closed.