The CareTechLab presents new developments and research results at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht in the field of care innovation. It serves as a demonstration and documentation space for the degree programmes and research centres of the HU.
Everyone is welcome to pay a visit to the CareTechLab: to see and experience innovations and research results first-hand – or to put them to the test. The Lab is also used by students and lecturers to perform research.
You can find a range of innovations at the CareTechLab, including:
- A durable, innovative solution for helping bedridden patients to go to the toilet;
- The Zora care robot, which can be used in eldercare and in the classroom;
- Interactive Modular Tiles, an accessible and fun means to get people up and moving;
- Dynamic lighting, which can affect people’s mood through different hues and brightness levels;
- An interactive table that shows the floor plans of various customised homes that enable clients to live independently for a longer period;
- Information about current and completed projects and PhD research performed at various research groups.
Heidelberglaan 7, 3584 CS, Utrecht