This project focuses on the improvement of visibility, quality and use of Data Literacy activities within the participating Universities of this project.
Data Literacy in Context (Dalico) – is focusing on increasing the visibility, quality and usage of existing Data Literacy activities at the participating universities.
Subsequently, the project partners will develop collaboration and infrastructures between departments, institutions and external partners to encourage the building of a Data Literacy community for conveying Data Literacy competencies and thus contribute to:
- a cultural change at the participating institutions regarding student’s and lecturer’s attitudes towards Data Literacy and openness
- the development of custom-tailored procedures for enable lecturers to successfully deal with data in their specific domain
- significantly increase lecturer’s and student’s data competences and thus increase their academic success and qualify them for a successful career by adapting to the growing
This project will lead to the following outputs:
- Data Literacy Map
- Train-the-Trainer concept
- Data Literacy Learning space
- Data Literacy measurement and assessment tool
- Pilot concept for local implementation of international Data Literacy standard
01 September 2019 - 31 August 2022
Different transnational meetings, summerschools and multiplier events will be organized.