Dr. Guido Ongena is a Professor, I-Partnerschap Endowed Chair, Data Driven Government within the research group Process Innovation and Information Systems. He focuses on data-driven innovations within the digital transformation of (government) organizations.
He is conducting research on determining factors and the development of data-driven innovations. This research is characterized by a focus on information governance and data governance, digital leadership, and the corresponding required competencies. The (national) government is a specific context in which research is conducted.
Fields of expertise
- Emerging Technologies and Digital Transformation
- Information governance and data governance
- Data science and Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics Capability and Governmental Performance An Empirical Examination
- Business Process Management and Process Performance The moderating Role of National Culture
- Future competences for the European software sector a mixed-method approach