dr. Guido Ongena is associate professor of research group Process Innovation and Information Systems. He has a focus on data-driven innovations within the digital transformation of (government) organizations.
He conducts research into determining factors and the development of data-driven innovations. This research is characterized by a focus on digital leadership and required competencies. The government is a specific context in which research is being conducted.
In addition, he is ultimately responsible for all part-time education for professionals within the Institute for ICT, including HBO-ICT BIM, HBO-ICT Data Management & BI, Master Applied Data Science, and Master Business & IT
Fields of expertise
- Data science and Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging Tecnologies and Digital Transformation
- Quantitative Research Methods
- 12 Ideas to Tackle the Shortage of Software Professionals in Europe European Software Skills Alliance. CASE STUDIES BOOKLET
- Data literacy for improving governmental performance A competence-based approach and multidimensional operationalization
- Data science in government agencies the challenge of deployment and operation