JOIN development of a methodology for measurement with eHealth
Within JOIN a generic methodology for measurement with eHealth will be developed and evaluated. This methodology can assist healthcare professionals with
- Conducting and prioritizing of measurement questions
- Matching of a measurement question with the right eHealth measurement application, and
- Long lasting implementation of eHealth measurement applications in daily practice.
- A methodology which assists healthcare professionals with measuring using eHealth
- Examples are: a roadmap, checklist, toolbox, quickscan and/or assignments.
01 January 2022 - 01 January 2024
Within this project physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and practice nurses will collaborate. A generic methodology will be developed, which can be used by different healthcare professionals and for different kind of measurement questions.
Collaboration with knowledge partners
This project is carried out in collaboration with Zuyd Hogeschool