Reduces: towards a circular economy
In the Reduces project we study various European approaches to the development of a circular economy and associated business models. Insights gained will be used to produce concrete policy recommendations for (regional) governments.
This project aims to reduce the potential environmental impact of European business models, to develop tools and to evaluate regional business models in terms of their suitability and potential impact for regional situations.
This is an ongoing study. We will provide a summary of the results here once it has been finalised.
01 August 2019 - 31 January 2023
The tools we develop are assessed and evaluated by the partners and stakeholders during the course of the projects, which focus on the main categories of CE business models. Results are presented in the form of best-practice and policy recommendations, by means of which governments and institutions are supported in the development of a circular economy.
Collaboration with knowledge partners
- Turku University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- Universitat Politècnica de València (Spain)
- Valencia Institute of Building (Spain)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (UK)
- Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council (UK)
- Maramures County Council (Romania)
- Euro Perspectives Foundation (Bulgaria)
- University of Minina and Geology St. Ivan Rilski (Bulgaria)