Scoring Smarter in primary care physical therapy practice
The aim of this project is to examine the feasibility of PROMIS-CAT instruments that are relevant in primary care physical therapy.
We will examine this in 5 work packages:
- What is the test-retest reliability and Smallest Detectable Change of the PROMIS-CAT instruments?
- What is the responsiveness and Minimal Important Change for patients?
- What is the demand, acceptability, implementation and practicality of the PROMIS-CAT instruments?
- Which kind of training can we develop that is necessary for implementation of the PROMIS-CAT instruments in primary care physical therapy?
- What is the effect of the training on the use and feasibility of the PROMIS-CAT instruments?
01 June 2021 - 31 May 2023
In a pilot-project, PROMIS-CAT instruments have been integrated in the Electronic Health Record “Fysiomanager”. Physical therapists will use the PROMIS-CAT instruments, along currently used legacy questionnaires, during 6 months. By interviewing physical therapists and patients, experiences of physical therapists and patients will be examined and a training will be developed and evaluated.