Christof Zürn is a lecturer at Creative Business.
Christof is a creative companion specialising in meaningful co-creation, human-centered design and purposeful organisations. He used to be a joiner/carpenter, a musicologist, a chief design officer, an entrepreneur and a creative director. Furthermore, he shares his inspirations via podcasts, talks, books, and blogs, and his passion is to make musical principles simple enough to use in our daily lives.
Fields of expertise
- Interactive Experiences
- The Power of Sound
- The Power of Music Thinking – since 2021 – Podcast Host
- Medinge Group-since 2019 - Member of Non - Profit Think Tank
- Creative Companion - since 2010 - Founder
- Institute for Music Thinking - since 2011- Chief Evangelist
- Design Thinkers Academy - since 2012 - Senior Trainer and Facilitator
Jam Cards, 2018, BIS Publishers, Amsterdam
The Power of Music Thinking, 2022, BIS Publishers Amsterdam
- Training for Workshop Leaders, 2019, Musicians without Borders
- Transforming Business, Society and self, 2015, MIT (through edX)
- Certified Scrum Master, 2014, Scrum.org
- Master of Arts (Musicology, Philosophy, History of Art), 1993, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology