Passionate design lead and a multidisciplinary creative sparked by art, science, and new technologies, and interest in storytelling and social technologies. Loves playing and hacking with synthesizers, and analogue processes like cameras and printing, illustrating, and walking with his dog.
Another area of interest concerns science communication he explored the impact of misinformation, lack of transparency, and explanatory techniques on science videos on Youtube.
He is currently teaching courses like Human Centered Design, Collaborative Studio, Media Culture, and Creative Lab, coaching work placement students and graduation projects.
Fields of expertise
- Design Thinking & Creativity
- Technology & Innovation
- UX & Service Design
- Visual Storytelling, Animation & Motion Design
- Branding & Design Theory
- MSc Media Technology, Leiden Universiteit, Leiden, The Netherlands, 2021
- Character Animation Summerschool, School of images Gobelins, Paris, France, 2008
- BA Industrial Design: Major in Visual Communications, Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Rio de Janeiro - PUC-RIO, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2007