Lecturer and researcher with 10+ years of experience teaching courses in undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels in universities in Ukraine, Poland and Netherlands. Author and co-author of 6 monographs, has published 50+ articles in peer-reviewed journals, took part in 30+ conferences.
Supervised 100+ BA theses, 30+ MA theses, and 1 Ph.D. dissertation in the field of Finance, Management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Has a Doctor of Economic Sciences degree in Economics and Management of Enterprises and PhD in Money, Finance and Credit. The aim of PhD research was to identify the factors that affect the financial stability and economic independence of small enterprises. Post-Doctoral research focused on role of enterprises in Supply Chain Management. This research had a particular interest in outsourcing of different business processes in network of Supply Chains.
For research, she was awarded with Diploma of "Young Scientist" for scientific achievements. And consequently, was invited to join the Specialized Academic Council in Lviv University of Business and Law, and became its youngest member.
As a lector, she has designed more than 20 modules, curriculum tests and course syllabuses for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate courses in Economics, Enterprise Management, Finance and Banking, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Currently working as lecturer in Creative Business program and teaching Innovation of Creative Business, Marketing Playground and Research Design courses for 1 year students.
Fields of expertise
The aim of PhD research was to identify the factors that affect the financial stability small enterprises. Post-Doctoral research focused on outsourcing of different business processes in network of Supply Chains. Currently continuing research in Sustainable Business and Marketing.
|Restructuring of regional economic processes on the basis of outsourcing|
|Regional economy, economy process, Ukraine, Poland, outsourcing, restructuring|
|Scientific purpose of the project: substantiation of theoretical and methodological principles of economic restructuring of the border regions of Poland and Ukraine (Silesia, Lviv) on the basis of outsourcing and development of recommendations for their practical implementation. Description of the problem to be solved: Silesia and Lviv regions are two large in area and population, which are developing rapidly and have great human potential. This potential can be harnessed and built by creating new jobs by engaging small businesses through outsourcing tools. The main hypothesis: The level of the economy of the regions of Poland and Ukraine is growing due to the processes of restructuring the economy of the regions on the basis of outsourcing.|
|Creation and entry into network structures / supply chains on the basis of outsourcing is a great chance for the effective operation of small businesses, as it provides a potential opportunity to expand the scope of activities, develop new competencies and acquire new knowledge|
- Binda , J. ., Krykavskyy , Y., Petryk, I., & Shynkarenko , N. (2022). THE INFLUENCE OF EMERGENCIES ON CHANGING THE BEHAVIOR OF HOUSEHOLDS REGARDING THE FORMATION OF STOCKS. Financial and Credit Activity Problems of Theory and Practice, 4(45), 335–345.
- Petryk I., Mnykh O., Krykavskyy Y. (2022). Current trends in the financial market. Financial competencies in the institutional dimension. Ed. J. Binda, Publishing House OfficeBielsko-Biala School of Finance and Law University Press, 8-49
- Leonova, S., Dovhun, O., Hayvanovych, N., Petryk, I. (2022). Competency based model for logistics and supply chain management, Published/publiéinResMilitaris(resmilitaris.net),vol.12,n°3,November Issue 2022, 1692-1703
- 2017/09- 2019/01 Lviv University of Business and Law, Lviv, Ukraine, MA in Journalism Department of Journalism, Thesis title: “Internet news as a way to promote the democratic transformation in Ukraine”
- 2009/09- 2012/08 Lviv State Financial Academy, Lviv, Ukraine, PhD in Money, Finance and Credit Department of Finance, Thesis title: “Financial and economic mechanism of the development of small business”
- 2008/09- 2009/06 Ukrainian Academy of Printing, Lviv, Ukraine, MA in Economy of Entrepreneurship Department of Economy of Entrepreneurship, Thesis title: “Planning the activities of the printing company”
- 2004/09- 2008/06 Ukrainian Academy of Printing, Lviv, Ukraine, BA in Economy of Entrepreneurship Department of Economy of Entrepreneurship