My name is Juan Orozco, CB Lecturer and Founder at LDMN Strategic Innovation. I have helped over 60 startups worldwide, as well as SP500 companies. I’m CIRCIN Course Coordinator and member of the CB SPC. I love coaching creative entrepreneurs.
Big football and rock & roll fan.
Juan Orozco is a Colombian lecturer at HU’s Creative Business program and serial entrepreneur. He’s also founder and Director of LDMN Innovation, as Business Design Agency focusing on helping companies with the digital and circular transformation.
Over the past seven years he has collaborated with over 60 startups worldwide, as well as SP500 corporates. These collaborations include developing brand experiences, digital products and services, as well as new business models and strategies.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design from Universidad de Los Andes, in Colombia, and a master’s in Media Innovation from Breda University of Applied Sciences. He has founded over five companies and gained knowledge and experience, learning from failures and success, that he wishes to transmit to his students.
He’s always looking for new technologies, new business ideas and projects to collaborate with.
Fields of expertise
- Lean Startup & Digital Business Models
- Design Thinking & Design Sprint
- UX & Service Design
- Strategic Business Design
- Circular Design
- (NDA) Electric Vehicle Charging Network, New business model conceptualization and validation for a B2C segment of electric vehicle users in The Netherlands – 2021 – Location: Utrecht – Role: Consultant.
- Forward Incubator Program – 2021 – Location: Online/Amsterdam - Volunteer Startup Coach
- Development New Master: Sustainable Business Transitions - 2021 – Location: Utrecht/HU – Role: Co-developer.
- Webinar Series: How to design a business in a low-touch (pandemic) economy. - 2021 – Location: Utrecht/Online – Role: Host/Coach.
- Dutch-Colombian Entrepreneurship Event - 2020 – Location: Amsterdam/Bogota – Role: Organizer and host, in collaboration with The Next Web.
- Coffee Shift: Branding, business concept and validation, using blockchain technology to create a transparent value in. – 2019 - Location: San Jose, California / Chinchina, Colombia. – Role: Consultant
- Basic Didactic Qualification, BDB – Hogeschool Utrecht, 2021
- Scrum Master – Scrum Alliance, Bogota, 2019.
- Google Design Sprint Facilitator – AJ&Smart, Berlin, 2018
- Human-Centred Design Certificate – Huddle Amsterdam, 2016
- Master’s in Media Innovation – Breda University of Applied Sciences, Breda, 2014
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design - Universidad de Los Andes, Bogota, 2009