With extensive online and offline experience, his key strengths lie in design thinking, the definition and smooth roll out of successful new (online) business models and marketing strategies of varying complexities for major national and international clients. Thanks to a bi-lingual background and period in Australia, his cultural awareness and language skills make Klaas an excellent networker in both his existing extensive network in the creative industry as well as in establishing new contacts.
Fields of expertise
- Design thinking
- Business and strategy modelling
- Marketing strategy
- Basic Accounting
He used to be a PhD candidate for three years at the School of Business and Economics of the VU Amsterdam, where he has been carrying out research into the digitalization of the B2B customer decision journey.
|Project title||Implementing self-directed learning and programmatic assessment|
|Keywords||Quality assurance, education development, self-directed learning, programmatic assessment.|
|Years of completion||3|
|General project description||Klaas was member of the exam board of the Institute for Communication at the HU. Within this role he was involved in the introduction of competency based learning and programmatic assessment at the Communications program at the Institute for Communication.|
|Your Role in project||Vice chair of the exam board|
- Presentations at the academic conference SERVSIG 2016 (Maastricht) and LTAS 2018 (Antwerpen).
- Fleischmann, K. (2018). Customer Centred Signalling: Stop selling and start responsible influencing. New insights into online and social B2B marketing strategies.
- PhD Business to Business Marketing; (DNF) Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam 2019
- Post graduate diploma (PDOJ) Journalism; Grade: 8 (A+/Excellent) at Erasmus University Rotterdam 2008
- Master’s degree in Business Economics/Marketing/Marketing Research; Grade: 8 (A+/Excellent) at Maastricht University 1996