Melinda Nurimannisa is an entrepreneur & educator, or she prefers to call herself an “edu-preneur”. Educating and empowering people is her passion. Through Alkindi Eduprise, CerdasMulia Institute, Ekasia Publishing, and Bengkel Diri, Melinda inspires and empower youth, woman, and parents to grow and be a better version of themselves. Her 11 years of experience in entrepreneurship and creative business development, plus her study in Master Imagineering, Breda University of Applied Sciences Netherlands, help her to see the world from a multi-side, creative, and complexity perspective. In Creative Business Hogeschool Utrecht, she teaches several courses that are related to her expertise. For example, in the Introduction to Creative Business course, she helps students to understand how the creative industry works, and how the students could improve a traditional creative industry into an innovative creative business.
Fields of expertise
- Introduction to Creative Business
- Consumer Behaviour
- Graduation Project
In Master Imagineering, Melinda learned and researched how to improve a system or organization through creativity, imagination, co-creation, and narrative power. Her thesis research is about improving organization performance through a co-created generative metaphor as the organization identity.
|Project title||The Power of Generative Metaphor in Organization Identity Development|
|Keywords||Organization Development, Organization Identity, Generative Metaphor, Co-Creation|
|Years of completion||2020|
|General project description||As the thesis research project, Melinda works with Pemimpin.ID (a youth organization in Indonesia that focuses on youth leadership development) to define a more powerful organization identity. This research used a qualitative research method through several interviews, dialogues, and co-creation processes. In conclusion, Melinda found several crucial principles to build a generative metaphor for organizational identity.|
|Your Role in project||Primary researcher in the Thesis Project|
Other recent projects
- Alkindi Eduprise (consists of: (1) Alkindikids children book publishing (2) Alkindikids toys production (3) Alkindi Online Preschool e-learning platform) – 2013 until now – Founder & Director
- Happy Notes Project by Ekasia Publishing – September until November 2020 - Project Leader
- Product Feature Development Workshop - Master of Strategic Event Management, Breda University of Applied Sciences - September 2020 – Facilitator
- STOVE (Sustainability Tourism Development Consultant) – Tourism Management, Breda University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands - April 2020–October 2020 - Concept Developer
- CerdasMulia Institute (cerdasmulia.net) – Indonesia - January 2014 – December 2020 [Operational Manager]; January 2021 – November 2021 [Business Development & Innovation Manager]
- Bengkel Diri (woman empowerment online course program) - September 2019-July 2021 - Teacher
- Master Imagineering (Business Innovation), Breda University, Netherlands (2019 – 2020). Cum laude. The Best Student. (GPA: 3.65).
- Bachelor in Architecture, Universitas Indonesia (2010 – 2014)- 2nd Runner Up “The Most Outstanding Student” Award in The Faculty of Engineering, 2014.