He is the coordinator of Corporate Finance, Risk Analysis, & Minor Business Management Analytics. Samuel teaches various finance specialisation courses such as Corporate Finance, Sustainable Finance and Investment, Financial and Managerial Accounting, Risk Analysis, Mergers and Acquisition, Financial Reporting, Data Analytics and Visualization. Besides that, he is curriculum developer for finance related modules.
He has passion for new financing methods including transformation in finance for instance sustainable investments and fintech. He has strong collaboration with companies for partnership with the university, working practical assignments for mutual interest.
Fields of expertise
- Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Sustainable Finance and Investment
- 2005: Masters in Finance and Accounting; London South Bank University
- 2000: BA International Business Management; HES - Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- 2022: Financial Forecasting with Analytics; LinkedIn Learning
- 2021: Data Science of Economics, Banking, and Finance; LinkedIn Learning
- 2020: AI in Fintech; LinkedIn Learning
- 2020: Capital Markets; LinkedIn Learning
- 2005: International Banking ; London South Bank University
- 2011: Prince2 Project Management; ICM Opleidingen & Trainingen