Inge Klatte MSc (1989) has been a junior researcher at the Research group Speech and Language Therapy: Participation through communication since 2016. Within this research group, she is involved in research into the effectiveness of speech therapy treatment for children with speech and language development disorders.
Inge is and has been involved in several projects within this research group, which are all aimed at developing material (including the ENGAGE conversation tool) to support speech therapists working with children with TOS. Her main goal is to optimise the collaboration between speech therapists and parents of children with TOS during speech therapy treatment.
Fields of expertise
- Family-oriented speech therapy
- Development of (therapy) material
- Language Sample Analysis in Clinical Practice: Speech-Language Pathologists’ Barriers, Facilitators, and Needs
- Using co-design to develop a tool for shared goal-setting with parents in speech and language therapy
- Using co‐design to develop a tool for shared goal‐setting with parents in speech and language therapy