During a period of 5 year, Youth GEMS will conduct transdiagnostic research to genetic and epigenetic factors that influence mental health amongst youth.
The overarching aims of Youth-GEMs are to early identify and use of interventions to stimulate wellness of youth exposed to traumatic events.
The national engagement network consisting of youth with lived experience expertise, the establishment of instruments and tools.
01 June 2022 - 01 June 2026
Participatory action research with youth in combination with neurobiological and clinical studies are part of the approach.
Collaboration with knowledge partners
- Universiteit Maastricht (The Netherlands)
- UMC Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- Max Planck Institute (Germany)
- RCSI & UCD (Ireland)
- UNEXE & Kings College London, Cardiff (UK)
- University, EYMH (UK)
- University Barcelona & CRG, HGM (Spain)
- TU (Estonia)
- CNCPY, (Serbia)
- ABACUS (Italy)
- University of Queensland (Australia)