Eveline started her career as a marketing & research professional in a corporate environment, within the food & beverage sector. A decade later, she switched to educating young professionals at HU. Now she focuses on research projects at the lectorate of Marketing & Customer Experience. These projects involve branding strategies and implementation of local healthcare entrepreneurs (MOVES and MoveOn). Besides she researches consumer behaviour of sustainable brands and products.
Her master Business and Consumer science at Wageningen University resulted in a tremendous curiosity about people’s behaviour. Also, it triggered the possibilities that, by applying commercial concepts and techniques, one can do good things for society,
- (qualitative) Research
- Brand positioning and (health) marketing
- Education (certified BKE)
Links and downloads
- Article Daily Data Bytes april 2019. Marktonderzoek in de beweegzorg/li>
- Publication Onbekend maakt Onbemind?
- Blog: Hartenkreten
- Blog: Volgende halte implementeren. Hoe realiseer je je merkpositionering in de wijk?
- Presentation: MOVES symposium Onbekend maakt onbemind? Hogeschool Utrecht 3 juli 2019
- Presentation: KNGF Dag van Fysiotherapeut, Rapid Five presentatie, Den Bosch 16 november 2019