Michiel Punt PhD is a senior researcher at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht. His research focuses on the development of prediction models in people after stroke. With this research he hopes to improve and personalise neurological rehabilitation.
- Postdoc researcher VU Amsterdam.
- Senior researcher in the Research group Lifestyle and Health, HU.
- PhD candidate “Gait stability in stroke survivors”
Fields of expertise
- Data/time line analysis
- Prediction models
- Reproducibility of Different Methodologies to Calculate Oxygen Consumption and Oxygen Cost During Walking in Chronic Stroke Survivors
- Responses to gait perturbations in stroke survivors who prospectively experienced falls or no falls
- Do clinical assessments, steady-state or daily-life gait characteristics predict falls in ambulatory chronic stroke survivors?