In our FastTrack IB programme, you complete your degree in three years instead of four and you study with ambitious fellow students from all over the world. You will receive intense coaching from a team of business professionals and lecturers. For a more detailed fact sheet, click here. Or test yourself to check your fit!
You choose the IB FastTrack if you want to challenge yourself with a demanding degree in an international environment. Your fellow students hail from Europe, Asia, South America and Africa, and together you apply the theory you learn in real-life international business projects. For example, in the past, students have developed a water stewardship business model for Vitens Evides, aimed at deploying multi-stakeholder partnerships in developing countries.
During the programme, you will need to do two internships and study at least one additional language.
Master innovation in European business
HU offers you the opportunity to gain a Bachelor and Master’s degree in 4,5 years. When you enrol in the International Business FastTrack programme and graduate with a GPA of min. 3.0, you will receive priority admittance for the Master (MSc) Innovation in European Business and will be able to acquire two programmes in 4,5 years! This Master offers you a truly international experience; you will study and live in Ireland, France and the Netherlands, while acquiring your Master’s degree of a leading research university: the University College Cork in Ireland.
You are eligible to apply If you have a pre-university high school diploma (A-level) or equivalent - or if you have a couple of years' relevant working experience. An assessment is part of the selection procedure.
Please contact our admissions office if you need more information.
- You register through the national registration service Studielink (croho number 30029).
- You then send a motivational letter attaching your CV and the details of two referees plus a copy of your diploma and grade list to info.fasttrackIB@hu.nl.
- You will then be asked to complete a digital assessment.
- You will be invited for an interview and asked to complete a written assessment (details of which will be given to you beforehand).
- For overseas students interviews will start 1 March and finish mid-August.
- For Dutch (home) students interviews will start after 1 May and finish mid-September.
Download a sample of a written assessment.
Historically, FastTrack students have achieved near-full graduation rate. In the past two years, close to 100% of the first year students got their full 60 credit points in their Propaedeutic year. Further, 80-90% graduate within three years.