Research Centre for Healthy and Sustainable Living
We focus on a healthy an sustainable life for all individuals, including vulnerable groups such as the elderly, the chronically ill, low-literacy individuals and children. How do we reduce health disparities and ensure the that everyone can adapt to the consequences of climate change? How do we achieve clean air and a green, healthy living environment for all of us? Health and sustainability are inextricably linked.
We collaborate with government, knowledge institutions, healthcare organisations, and businesses in the fields of nutrition, healthcare, construction & installation and pharmaceuticals.
- Building Future Cities
- Innovation in Healthcare Processes and Pharmacology
- Innovation of Movement Care
- Innovations in Preventive Care
- Innovative Testing in Life Sciences
- Lifestyle and Health
- New Energy in the City
- Proactive care for older people living at home
- Smart Systems for Healthy Living
- Speech and Language Therapy: Participation through communication
- Technology for Healthcare Innovations