Sofie Sergeant is senior lecturer in Citizenship & Inclusion at Utrecht University of Applied Sciences, associated with the PABO, the Seminarium for Orthopedagogics and the Youth Lectorate.
- Promotion "Working Together, Learning Together. Towards Universal Design for research" 28 May 2021.
- Doctoral School VUmc 2016-2021.
- Movement, dance & drama in counselling and care 1999-2002. Fontys University for the Arts, Dance Academy Tilburg / Netherlands.
- Educational Sciences / Inclusive education University Ghent - 3rd Licence Orthopedagogy: July '98: cum laude. Thesis topic 'Because I was born from a Turkish woman', a phenomenological research study of Turkish children in Ghent, promotor Dr. J.P. Verhaeghe 9000 Ghent. Academic Initial Teacher Training in Psychology and Educational Sciences.
- Diversity & inclusion
- Inclusive education
- Inclusive research - Arts Based Research
- A collective biography on working relationships in inclusive research teams
- On the Road Together Issues Observed in the Process of a Research Duo Working Together in a Long-Term and Intense Collaboration in an Inclusive Research Project