Do you qualify to enter HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht's Teacher Education in French Master programme? Find out here.
To enter the programme you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Education in French, or
- A Bachelor's degree in French Language and Culture combined with an Education Minor.
Additionally, you need proven English skills at CEFR level C1. Additionally, you need proven English skills at CEFR level C2.
Before your admission, you will have a personal interview with a student counsellor. Together, you will discuss what you want out of the programme, your motivation, ambitions and experience in order to design your personal Learning Plan. This will give you a good idea about the possibilities this master programme offers you, and whether it is a good fit.
- Students who have obtained a secondary school diploma in the UK, US, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or Australia.
- Students with an accredited international American high-school diploma or British international GCSE/A-levels.
- Students with the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma, the Caribbean Examinations Council certificate, or European Baccalaureate with English as first or second language.
Please check the complete list of applicable countries and diplomas. Please note that the above only applies if you actually took English as an exam subject in your final year!
All other students must submit a proof of English proficiency by submitting one of the above certificates.