Do you qualify to enter HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht's Teacher Education in French Master programme? Find out here.
Admission requirements Master Teacher Education in French
To enter the programme you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Education in French, or
- A Bachelor's degree in French Language and Culture combined with an Education Minor.
Additionally, you need proven English skills at CEFR level C1. Additionally, you need proven English skills at CEFR level C2.
Please note that this programme is only available part-time. Unfortunately, this means that students who require a Dutch residence permit for study purposes are not eligible to apply.
Before your admission, you will have a personal interview with a student counsellor. Together, you will discuss what you want out of the programme, your motivation, ambitions and experience in order to design your personal Learning Plan. This will give you a good idea about the possibilities this master programme offers you, and whether it is a good fit.
All international students must prove that they have good writing and conversation skills in English. Check the requirements in the section above Admission with Bachelor’s degree.
Some international students are granted exemption from the English language test:
- Students who have obtained a Bachelor's diploma in the UK, US, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or Australia.
- Students with an accredited international American or British Bachelor's Diploma.
- Based on your high school or Bachelor's diploma you may be granted exemption, contact us by e-mail if you have questions regarding your English proficiency.