Paul studied Informatica at the Radboud University Nijmegen (1995). Later he studied HRM at Avans University of Applied Science in Breda (2000) and the MBA at TSM in Twente (2002). Afterwards he worked for companies such as NS, GVB. Later he was self-employed entrepreneur in different roles such as organisation coach and strategic advisor.
As a solution or way of working that Paul thought of really solves the problem he gets energised. Besides he finds socializing and having fun with colleagues important values.
- Strategy and strategy development
- Organisation science/Human Resource Management
- Stakeholder management
- Future competences for the European software sector a mixed-method approach
- The effect of e-Leadership on digital transformation in the Dutch public sector
- 12 Ideas to Tackle the Shortage of Software Professionals in Europe European Software Skills Alliance. CASE STUDIES BOOKLET