Femke de Vries MSc (1980) has been working as a researcher in the Research group Innovation in Healthcare Processes in Pharmacology since June 2014. She is currently working on her PhD research entitled ‘ACTE: ACne vulgaris Therapy: Efficacy of care’ in partnership with Radboud UMC Nijmegen.
Femke is supported in this process by thesis supervisor Prof. P. van de Kerkhof (Professor of Dermatology at Radboud UMC Nijmegen) and second supervisors R.J. Driessen PhD (dermatologist at Radboud UMC Nijmegen) and E.P.M. Tjin PhD (senior hbo lecturer in the Skin Therapy degree programme).
- 2007-2014: Skin therapist at Lasercentrum Biltstraat
- 2012-2013: Research Scientist at Philips Research
- 2008-2012: Health Sciences bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes, VU Amsterdam
- 2002-2006: Skin Therapy bachelor’s degree programme, HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
Fields of expertise
- Skin therapy
- The efﬁcacy and safety of non-pharmacological therapies for the treatment of acne vulgaris A systematic review and best-evidence synthesis